BLS CPR, AED + First Aid Classes in Plano
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED & First Aid Classes
CPR Certification Plano delivers First Aid and CPR classes that are the best for an emergency response education. Our classes offer the American Heart Association (AHA) certification for Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider CPR and AED use.
Plano CPR + First Aid Classes
CPR Certification Plano delivers First Aid and CPR classes that are the best for an emergency response education. Our classes offer the American Heart Association (AHA) certification for Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider CPR and AED use. With us, you will gain the confidence and skills that help you jump into action in an emergency and help until further medical assistance arrives.
Our CPR + First Aid Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Plano Locations
Plano’s Best CPR + First Aid Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
CPR First Aid training is crucial since strokes, accidents, and heart events happen every year. We’re on a mission to see everyone trained and equipped with this skill set.
Our company has trained thousands of people nationwide with our comprehensive one-day training, testing, and certification process. Our team provides the best First Aid CPR classes at a fair price so more people can be equipped and ready to save lives.
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) is the combination of chest compressions and rescue breaths needed to revive someone who is suffering from cardiac arrest. CPR keeps blood pumping through the body until further medical intervention is required or the heartbeat is restored.
What can I expect from the First Aid and CPR Classes?
The American Heart Association classes we offer are the best for CPR and AED training so you can act when it matters most. You will learn how to assist children, infants, and adults and perform the ABCs of CPR. Your trainer will cover everything you need to know about BLS CPR and First Aid so you can be prepared for any medical emergency.
If this is the first BLS class you have taken and feel nervous, our trainers are ready and prepared to answer all of your questions. You will gain confidence in your skills and knowledge!
You will be able to use your CPR and First Aid certification in a variety of medical emergencies, including —
- Dealing with Severe Choking
- Stopping Blood Loss
- Identifying a Stroke and Its Warning Signs
- Spotting the Signs of a Heart Attack
- Handling Severe Allergic Reactions
- Administering an Epipen
- Handling Environmental Emergencies
- Interceding during Poison Exposure
- Treating Burns
- Attending to Broken Bones and Sprains
- Alleviating Stings and Bites
Our First Aid and CPR classes are accepted by all employers and organizations, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Hospitals EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery Caregivers and Workers
- Nursing Schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
Here are a few reasons why training with us is a must!
- We provide classes that are smaller in size with hands-on instructor-led training.
- Our certification process is easy with our same-day training and testing.
- We offer the most widely known and accredited CPR and First Aid certification in the U.S.
- You can come to our training facility, or we can come to your medium to large-sized group.
- Receive your AHA BLS CPR card and CPR Certification Plano First Aid card the same day you train and test.
When can I take the CPR / First Aid certification course?
We have weekly class options! You can look online to see what is available and best for your needs and schedule.
How will I complete the First Aid / CPR class?
All you need to do is sign up for the class you want and show up! In your class, you will have the training, walk through a skills check, and take a written exam. Our trainers are here to answer all of your questions — so ask as many as you need. When you are finished, you will leave with your certification card that is AHA BLS CPR and AED Healthcare Provider certified.
When will my certification expire?
You must renew your certification every two years. This keeps your knowledge and skills up-to-date. If you are nearing two years, sign up for any of our classes today for your recertification!
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.