BLS CPR & AED Classes in Plano
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Classes
Our CPR classes and CPR trainers are here to deliver Plano with the finest American Heart Association CPR classes. Our teams have trained over 100,000+ trainees nationwide with comprehensive same-day training and testing.
Plano CPR Classes
Our CPR classes and CPR trainers are here to deliver Plano with the finest American Heart Association CPR classes. Our teams have trained over 100,000+ trainees nationwide with comprehensive same-day training and testing. We will teach you everything you need to know about CPR, which includes how to —
- Give Basic Life Support (BLS) to all ages
- Perform all seven steps of CPR
- Use an AED machine
- Feel confident in your skills
Our individualized CPR training is the best around and is priced reasonably. Our goal is to certify as many people in our community as we can!
Our CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Plano Locations
Plano’s Best CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
Thousands of lives could be saved every year from accidents, heart events, and strokes if more people knew CPR. Our team is here to help you feel confident in your BLS, CPR, and AED skills and knowledge during an emergency.
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is the life-saving technique of chest compressions and rescue breathing to help revive an individual who has suffered from cardiac arrest. It keeps blood flowing through the body until further help arrives.
What to Expect in Your CPR BLS Classes
In your class, you will learn many things like how to assist a child, infant, or adult. In addition, you will learn the seven steps of CPR, which include performing chest compressions and rescue breathing, finding a heartbeat, and ultimately reviving the hurt individual.
By choosing CPR Certification Plano, you are choosing the finest AHA CPR course and will be fulfilling OSHA and employer requirements at the same time.
All employers and organizations accept our training, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Hospitals EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery Caregivers and Workers
- Nursing Schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
We love hearing why our trainees have loved our program. Here are a few reasons —
- Our CPR BLS classes are instructor-led and hands-on, giving you personalized training in smaller groups and streamlined classes.
- Our course equips you with the most widely accepted certification.
- We are flexible! You can either come to us, or we can come to your medium to large-sized groups.
- You receive your certification card the same day you train and test!
How do I complete the CPR course?
Simply show up to the class you registered for and be ready to learn! No class prep is required. We ensure that your card is AHA BLS CPR and AED Healthcare Provider certified.
All the information that you need will be taught by our trained professionals. Our team is prepared to answer any and all of your questions to make sure you leave confident in your skills.
Note: Be careful of other online class options. They may seem less expensive but could be missing in-person training for you to be fully certified.
When can I take my CPR course?
We have a variety of options! Check out our class calendar online and pick the one that best fits your availability.
When will my certification expire?
All CPR training must be renewed every two years. This keeps your skills and knowledge up-to-date with any new information or techniques. Sign up for any CPR classes to be certified to save lives.
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.